Association OPEN CENTRE is created with an aim to promote diversity, inclusion and principles of respectful society as in national as well as in international level; to protect human rights activists in risk; and also support activities which as targeted to improve the situation of human rights.
OPEN CENTRE is working twoards:
- Promoting principles of diversity managmenet
- Implementation of Latvian Diversity Charter and Latvian Equality Index
- Promoting access to diversity friendly services
- Organisation of national and International campaigns to promote human rights and the principles of respectuful society
- Provide support of human rights activists at risk, their organisations and actiovities;
- Support other civil society organisation providing its experteese as in Latvia as well as internatioanlly
- Promoting the principles of freedom of speech and assembly
OPEN CENTRE 3 main platforms:
- Initiative to promote cooperation between busineses to support equality and diversity principles at workplace;
- Latvian Diversity Charter
- Latvian Equality Index;
- Implement an eduactional programmes for the future Diversity leaders to ensure their participation in nactional and internation arena as in area of human rights protection and also in polotical participation.
- Consultations and support in strategic communications for civil society organisations;
- Support in development of strategic communication programmes;
- Support in implementation of varuious communication activities.
- Initiative to support human rights activists at risk as well as their organisations and activities
- Provide training and practical support
- Technical support for human rights degenters, organisations and activities