Think Diversity! Baltic Diversity Business Forum is the most important conference on diversity management in Latvia. Which will take place in Riga on June 17, 2022.
Norises vieta: K. K. fon Stricka villa, Aristida Briāna iela 9, Rīga
Thanks to our supporters, the Forum is free of charge. Entrance only for registered participants.
This year, the main focus of the Baltic Diversity Business Forum will be a presentation of the research “True cost of intolerance in Latvia: LGBTQ perspective”. Research provides an overall calculation and analysis of the true cost of the lack of inclusive policies for the economy. The Forum will also focus on the analysis of the positive impact of inclusive policies on the business and workforce in Latvia and globally.
Best practice initiatives in diversity management in Latvia often begin from international companies, but later those are successfully replicated by a wider range of employers at the national level. The forum will look at examples of how international and national level companies bring positive impact to the economy and society at large.
The conference will close with a story from a Ukrainian activist about how diversity and inclusion have become a part of the fight for freedom and independence.
Inspired by: Swedbank
Supported by: Social Integration Foundation, Accenture Baltics, KPMG Latvija, TVNET Grupa Flanders Department of Foreign Affairs, Skrivanek.
The forum will take place in Latvian and English (with translation.)
The forum is organised by the Latvian Diversity Charter and Riga Pride 2022
The Forum will be broadcasted live on www.tvnet.lv
Conference will be hosted by Eva Johansone - TV Host and Civic Activist
- Kaspars Zālītis, Co-ordinator of the Latvian Diversity Charter
- Mārtiņš Staķis, Mayor of Riga
- Zane Petre, Head of European Commission Representation in Latvia
- Zaiga Pūce, Director of the Social Integration Foundation
10:30 part one
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION IN MULTINATIONAL ENTERPRISES: ONE FRAMEWORK FOR ALL
Mare Heinluht, Head of Diversity and Inclusion, Swedbank Group
10:45 - 11:45 panel
CREATING CHANGE THROUGH AN INCLUSIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Mare Heinluht, Head of Diversity and Inclusion, Swedbank Group
- Mikus Ozols, Project Control Services Analyst, Accenture Baltics
- Sandija Novicka, Partner at COBALT Legal
11:45 - 12:15 BREAK
12:15 part two
RESEARCH STUDY “THE TRUE COST OF INTOLERANCE: LGBTQ PERSPECTIVE”
Evija Šturca, Partner at KPMG Latvia
12:30 - 13:30 Panel
THE POTENTIAL POSITIVE ECONOMIC IMPACT OF INCLUSIVE POLICIES
- Jurijs Spiridonovs, economist, Associated Professor at RISEBA
- Evija Šturca, Partner at KPMG Latvia
13:30 - 14:00 BREAK
14:00 part three
WHEN AN ENTREPRENEUR BECOMES AN ACTIVIST ...
- Inese Vaivare, “Viegli Palīdzēt” (“Easy to help”)
- Linda Jākobsone, Gribu palīdzēt bēgļiem (Want to help refugees)
- Ieva Dzelzkalne, Internal Communication Project Manager at Printful
The panel will be moderator Dace Helmane, Institute for Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility
“WE WILL RESIST!"
Lenny Emson, Director of Kyiv Pride
Inspired by: Swedbank
Supported by: Sabiedrības integrācijas fonds, Accenture Baltics, KPMG Latvija, TVNET Grupa, Flandrijas ārlietu departaments, Skrivanek.